HID ProxPoint® Plus 6005 Proximity Reader 125Khz
HID’s ProxPoint® Plus reader combines multiple configuration options with an attractive, inconspicuous design and economical price. Its secure potted electronics are ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Small sized, low cost reader features a beeper and multicolor LED which can be host and/or locally controlled.
- Potted reader suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- 18″ (45 cm) wire pigtail standard; consult factory for 9′ (2.7 m) pigtail available by special order.
- Classic Series covers available in black, gray, white or beige. Designer Series covers available in black or gray.
- Features a beeper and multicolor LED which can be hostand/ or locally controlled.
- Enables various beeper and LED configurations, depending on individual site requirements.
- Can read HID cards with formats up to 85 bits.
- Designed for mounting directly onto metal with no change in read range performance.
- Available with either Wiegand or Clock-and-Data (magnetic stripe data) output.
- Compatible with all standard access control systems.
- Aesthetic design available in two cover designs and in four colors to match any decor.
- Includes multilingual installation manual.
Typical maximum* read range
- ProxCard® II Card – up to 3″ (7.6 cm)
- ISOProx® II card – up to 2.5″ (6.35 cm)
- DuoProx® II Card – up to 2.5″ (6.35 cm)
- Smart ISOProx®/DuoProx® II Cards – up to 2.5″ (6.35 cm)
- Proximity & MIFARE® Card – up to 2.5″ (6.35 cm)
- ProxCard Plus® Card – up to 1.0″ (2.5 cm)
- ProxKey® II Keyfob – up to 1.5″ (3.8 cm)
- MicroProx® Tag – up to 2″ (5.1 cm)
*Depending on local installation conditions.
3.135″ x 1.720″ x 0.660″ (7.96 x 4.37 x 1.68 cm)
Linear power supplies are recommended.
Maximum Current Requirements
Average 30 mA, Peak 75 mA